Feeling run down? Low energy? Dehydration can negatively affect your energy and ability to fight off illness. Current research shows that roughly 75% of Americans are dehydrated in some form. When the body lacks adequate hydration we have decreased organ function and altered mental clarity. Dehydration can also cause the accelerated depletion of essential vitamins and electrolytes.
There is an increased risk of dehydration and vitamin depletion if:
- Drinking too much alcohol too quickly
- Post-op gastric weight loss surgery
- Sports training/extreme physical activity
- Not drinking enough water during the day
- Old age / Aging
- Menstrual cycle
- Taking certain medications
- Diagnosed Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Experiencing stress
- Not consuming enough fruits and vegetables
- And many more!
At 61Five we use IV hydration therapy to re-hydrate your body, replacing the essential vitamins and electrolytes lost. The positive effects of IV therapy are instantaneous and can last up to 2-4 weeks.
IV multivitamin infusions can be beneficial in many ways:
- Skin/organ rejuvenation
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved immune system response/decreased severity of certain illness’s
- Anti-aging properties
- Increased metabolism of fat stores
- Energy boosting
- Improved sleep quality
- And many more!
Schedule an appointment with one of our licensed medical providers to see what IV multivitamin therapy can do for you! IV hydration generally takes around 30-45 min and can be enjoyed while relaxing in our spa-like infusion room. 61Five is open 7 days a week, walk-ins are also welcome. We are conveniently located on Church Street in Midtown, steps from downtown Nashville.